- The candidates must have passed standard 10+2 of C.B.S.E, I.C.S.C, U.P Board.
- The minimum qualification for applying for admission in 50% marks.
- Admission will be made according to merit.
Forms and Prospectus
- Application Forms along with is available from college office
- Two recent passport size colored photographs should be submitted with the application.
- One of the photographs should be pasted on the application forms.
- The photograph should be attested by the Head of the institution last attended.
Documents to be submitted at admission
- Date of Birth certificate (Certificate of Class X Examination)
- Marksheet of last examination Passed
- Certificate of last examination passed.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- College leaving /Migration Certificate.
( Original as well as attested copies of the above certificates should be submitted with the application form for admission). The original certificates will be returned after verification .
- Medical Certificate of fitness.